




This first week has been a long one.. We are really happy for the new arrival, to be back home with little Gabby and not pregnant anymore. Little Briley is an eating machine she can eat and eat and eat.. not sure I can keep up with her demand since i'm breatfeeding so sometime we bottle feed so I can try to catch up. As for Gabby she is taking change and the new baby really well she brings her toys wants to kiss and touch her and reminds us how cuuute she is. I am really impressed with her. We have the best little girls in the world!

3 comments:
So cute! We can't wait to meet little Briley - even Karsten thinks she is cute. :)
Way to go Bobby! The Baby looks great. She will be the next BSB groupie!! :-)
she is gorgeous! congrats to you all! can't wait to meet her and see you all again!
Post a Comment